I have a very active talks/presentations/trainings calendar, such that it has become very difficult to timely update this page. (For example, in 2018, I conducted 170+ trainings.) Thus, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if a particular date or time frame you are considering is open on my calendar. (I do respond to all email inquiries on a timely basis.) I present locally, regionally, nationally and in Canada, and I am now taking 2019-20 bookings. Also, please see the “representative clients/sectors” page on the menu bar of this site for a listing of prior clients and the sectors that I’ve served. Additional information can be found at my company website, Human Inspiration Works, LLC.
Also, I have a weekly radio and podcast show on AM950, KTNF in Minnetonka, MN, “Ellie 2.0 Radio” on Mondays from 7:00-8:00 a.m. CST. You can find a listing of past podcasts and shows here. These shows are for the most part taped in advance, meaning that I have flexibility to present and train in-person wherever during the week.
Finally, please note: for some reason, WordPress likes to mix fonts, so as you read below, please understand that I can’t control everything (as much as I’d like to…).
The following list of engagements is current as of February 20, 2019:
- 5th “Gray Area Thinking®” and “Workplace Allyship 101,” Fourth Judicial District MN team members, Minneapolis
- 8th “Gray Area Thinking®,” Los Angeles Chapter, Association of Legal Administrators
- 12th “Gray Area Thinking®,” Twin Cities Diversity in Practice, Minneapolis
- 26-27th “Gray Area Thinking®,” Williams Mullen law firm, Richmond VA and other cities
- 5-6th “Gray Area Thinking®,” Williams Mullen law firm, Richmond VA and other cities
- 8th “Gray Area Thinking®,” North Hennepin Community College, Brooklyn Park MN
- 14th Keynote, “Bridging Divides,” Minnesota Transportation Alliance Annual Conference, St. Paul
- 17th Book club to discuss Getting to Ellen: A Memoir about Love, Honesty and Gender Change
- 19th “Gray Area Thinking®” and “Workplace Allyship 101,” City of St. Paul team members
- 11th “Gray Area Thinking®,” Scott County Attorney’s Office, Anoka MN
- 23rd “Gray Area Thinking®,” CentraCare Health Diversity Conference, St. Cloud MN
- 24th (a.m.) “Gray Area Thinking®,” University of St. Thomas, St. Paul
- 24th (p.m.) “Talking Across Generations,” Minnesota Continuing Legal Education, Minneapolis
- 25th “Transgender 101” WebEx presentation, Sourcewell
- 1st Keynote, Colorado Juvenile Courts, Denver
- 3rd “Gray Area Thinking®,” City Attorney’s Office, St. Paul
- 7th “Gender Squared: Building Allyship for Women,” Dakota County MN team members
- 16th, Held for a potential client in NJ
- Date TBA, Gay Pride Celebration, Buffalo Grove IL
- 5th “Gray Area Thinking®,” Otter Tail County MN team members
- 19th “Living as Transgender in America,” Faegre Baker Daniels law firm team members, Minneapolis and other offices
July-August 15th Sabbatical to Work on Second Installment of Memoir
- 8-10th Multiple presentations at the Annual Idaho Juvenile Justice Association Conference, Fort Hall ID
- 17-18th Multiple presentations at Bay Path University, Longmeadow MA
- 10th Keynote, St. Louis County Annual Social Services Conference, Duluth MN
Note: Some engagements are booked but not yet listed here due to time constraints. Please contact me to ensure that a date is open. Thanks!