I have a very active talks/presentations/trainings calendar, such that it has become very difficult to timely update this page. (For example, in 2018, I conducted 170+ trainings; the number in 2019 was 154.) Thus, please contact me directly at email@example.com to determine if a particular date or time frame you are considering is open on my calendar. (I do respond to all email inquiries on a timely basis.) I present locally, regionally, nationally and in Canada, and I am now taking 2020-21bookings. Also, please see the “representative clients/sectors” page on the menu bar of this site for a listing of prior clients and the sectors that I’ve served. Although this website is more information-filled, additional information can be found at my company website, Human Inspiration Works, LLC.
Also, I have a weekly radio and podcast show on AM950, KTNF in Minnetonka, MN, “Ellie 2.0 Radio” on Mondays from 7:00-8:00 a.m. CST. You can find a listing of past podcasts and shows here. These shows are for the most part taped in advance, meaning that I have flexibility to present and train in-person wherever during the week.
Finally, please note: for some reason, WordPress likes to mix fonts, so as you read below, please understand that I can’t control everything (as much as I’d like to…).
May 24, 2021: The following list of engagements isn’t at all current. The demand for my work has grown immensely (for which I am quite thankful!). For example, in June, I am committed to 26 different trainings or talks; on some days, I am conducting two or three different events for two or three different clients. Beyond June, there are many openings, but again, the demand has increased greatly. Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to determine if I’m available for the date or dates that you are considering. I respond promptly to all emails. Thank you! ellie
- 4th “Gray Area Thinking,” for Fourth Judicial District, MN, via online
- 17th “Bridging Divides,” for Colorado Judicial System, via online
- 18th “Workplace Allyship 101,” for Colorado Judicial System, via online
- 19th “Workplace Allyship 101,” for La Crosse WI SHRM Chapter, via online.
June–no longer up to date
- 10th Presentation to be determined, Wisconsin State Bar Association
- 25th “Gender in the Workplace,” Defense Research Institute conference, Minneapolis, live or via online.
July–no longer up to date
- 26th Multiple talks, Association of Continuing Legal Education, Minneapolis, live or via online.
August, September, October, etc.–please reach out to me. Time doesn’t allow for me to list my events here.
Note: Some engagements are booked but not yet listed here due to time constraints. Please contact me to ensure that a date is open. Thanks!