I have a very active talks/presentations/trainings calendar, such that it has become very difficult to timely update this page. (For example, in 2018, I conducted 170+ trainings; the number in 2019 was 154.) Thus, please contact me directly at email@example.com to determine if a particular date or time frame you are considering is open on my calendar. (I do respond to all email inquiries on a timely basis.) I present locally, regionally, nationally and in Canada, and I am now taking 2020-21bookings. Also, please see the “representative clients/sectors” page on the menu bar of this site for a listing of prior clients and the sectors that I’ve served. Although this website is more information-filled, additional information can be found at my company website, Human Inspiration Works, LLC.
Also, I have a weekly radio and podcast show on AM950, KTNF in Minnetonka, MN, “Ellie 2.0 Radio” on Mondays from 7:00-8:00 a.m. CST. You can find a listing of past podcasts and shows here. These shows are for the most part taped in advance, meaning that I have flexibility to present and train in-person wherever during the week.
Finally, please note: for some reason, WordPress likes to mix fonts, so as you read below, please understand that I can’t control everything (as much as I’d like to…).
The following list of engagements is current as of March 16, 2020:
- Coe College, Cedar Rapids IA
- 12th Multiple talks and presentations in Cedar Rapids, IA through Eastern Iowa United Way and other collaborators
- 26th LGBTQ Panel, American Bar Association Conference, Carlsbad CA–Cancelled due to virus
- 2nd “Gray Area Thinking®,” a major governmental banking entity, Twin Cities–Postponed to May 11 due to virus
- 8th “Gray Area Thinking®,” Minnesota Regents Labor Education Service, Ruttgers Bay Lake Lodge–Cancelled due to virus
- 24th “Gray Area Thinking®,” Minnesota Women Lawyers, Minneapolis–Cancelled due to the virus
- 26th Reading/Author Event, Loft Literary Center, Minneapolis–By Zoom due to virus
- 28th Class Presentation, Hamline University, St. Paul
- 6th Held for a potential client
- 7th “Workplace Allyship 101,” St. Paul City Attorney’s Office, St. Paul
- 11th “Gray Area Thinking®,” a major governmental banking entity, Twin Cities
- 21st “Gray Area Thinking®,” Chippewa Valley SHRM, Eau Claire WI
- 11th “Changed Genders, Changed Perspectives,” Wisconsin State Bar Association
- 29th “Transgender 101,” Federal Judicial Center, Providence RI
- 19th “Gray Area Thinking®” and other talks, CVS Health, Hartford CT
- 24th “Transgender 101,” Federal Judicial Center, San Diego
- 18-19th Various talks in Denver for the Althea Center for Engaged Spirituality/Mariposa
- 3rd, held for Library Association to moderate panel of children’s LGBTQ book authors
Note: Some engagements are booked but not yet listed here due to time constraints. Please contact me to ensure that a date is open. Thanks!