I have a very active talks/presentations/trainings calendar, such that it has become very difficult to timely update this page. (For example, in 2018, I conducted 170+ trainings; the number in 2019 was 154.) Thus, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if a particular date or time frame you are considering is open on my calendar. (I do respond to all email inquiries on a timely basis.) I present locally, regionally, nationally and in Canada, and I am now taking 2020-21bookings. Also, please see the “representative clients/sectors” page on the menu bar of this site for a listing of prior clients and the sectors that I’ve served. Although this website is more information-filled, additional information can be found at my company website, Human Inspiration Works, LLC.
Also, I have a weekly radio and podcast show on AM950, KTNF in Minnetonka, MN, “Ellie 2.0 Radio” on Mondays from 7:00-8:00 a.m. CST. You can find a listing of past podcasts and shows here. These shows are for the most part taped in advance, meaning that I have flexibility to present and train in-person wherever during the week.
Finally, please note: for some reason, WordPress likes to mix fonts, so as you read below, please understand that I can’t control everything (as much as I’d like to…).
The following list of engagements is current as of August 10, 2020:
- 1st “Disparities in MN,” Minneapolis-University Rotary Club, via online
- 9th “Overcoming Othering: Radical Inclusion and Authenticity,” Upward Bound Wisconsin, via online
- 20th Multiple trainings, Blue Cross Blue Shield MN, via online
- 21st “Workplace Allyship 101,” Allianz Life Insurance Company, via online
- 22nd “Gray Area Thinking,” When I Work, Inc. via online
- 23rd, “Gray Area Thinking,” SRF Consulting Group, via online
- 28th “Getting Past the Bumpiness: White Fragility and Skin Color,” Johnson Co. IA, via online
- 6th “Getting Past the Bumpiness: White Fragility and Skin Color,” Ramsey Co. MN, via online
- 12th “Getting Past the Bumpiness: White Fragility and Skin Color,” Orange County (CA) ALA Chapter via online
- 18th “Getting Past the Bumpiness: White Fragility and Skin Color,” MN ALA Chapter via online
- 19th “Gray Area Thinking®” and other talks, CVS Pharmacy, Inc. (HQ) Hartford CT via online
- 24th “Transgender 101,” Federal Judicial Center, San Diego–Cancelled due to virus
- 2nd Held for a potential client
- 9th “Transgender 101,” for the St. Louis Chapter, ALA via online
- 16th “Getting Past the Bumpiness: White Fragility and Skin Color,” 4th Judicial District, MN, via online
- 18-19th Various talks in Denver for the Althea Center for Engaged Spirituality/Mariposa–Postponed due to virus
- 22nd “Gray Area Thinking,” in Eau Claire and Menomonie, WI
- 23rd “Bridging Divides,” for Ameriprise Financial Services, via online
- 24th “Getting Past the Bumpiness: White Fragility and Skin Color,” MN Association of Counties via online
- 1st Multiple “Gray Area Thinking” trainings for Cole Schotz, P.C. via online
- 3rd, held for Library Association to moderate panel of children’s LGBTQ book authors
- 14th “Gray Area Thinking,” for the North Star SHRM chapter, via online
- 27th Various talks, including a keynote, for the Colorado Bar Association CLE, via online
- 28th “Getting Past the Bumpiness: White Fragility and Skin Color,” Chief Legal Officers Group, Health Partners as sponsor, via online
- 4th “Minnesota Disparities,” Minneapolis City of Lakes Rotary Club
- 17th Presentation to law enforcement education class, St. Mary’s University, Minneapolis
- 10th “Getting Past the Bumpiness: White Fragility and Skin Color,” 4th Judicial District, MN, via online
- 1st Topic to be determined, Association of University Women, Minneapolis
Note: Some engagements are booked but not yet listed here due to time constraints. Please contact me to ensure that a date is open. Thanks!