I have a very active talks/presentations/trainings calendar, such that it sometimes is very difficult to timely update this page. Thus, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if a particular date or time frame you are considering is open on my calendar. (I do respond to all email inquiries on a timely basis.) I present locally, regionally, nationally, and in Canada, and I am now taking 2023-24 bookings. Also, please see the “representative clients/sectors” page on the menu bar of this site for a listing of prior clients and the sectors that I’ve served. Although this website is more information-filled, additional information can be found at my company website, Human Inspiration Works, LLC.
I have a weekly radio and podcast show on AM950, KTNF in Minnetonka, MN, “Ellie 2.0 Radio” on Saturdays from 10:00-11:00 a.m. CST. You can find a listing of past podcasts and shows here. These shows are for the most part taped in advance, meaning that I have flexibility to present and train in-person when and wherever during the week.
Finally, please note: for some reason, WordPress likes to mix fonts, so as you read below, please understand that I can’t control everything (as much as I’d like to…).
The following list of engagements is current as of April 24, 2023.
- 12th, “Gray Area Thinking” for ARC of East Central Iowa, Cedar Rapids–in person
- 15th, “Gray Area Thinking” for Carver County residents, Chaska Moravian Church, Chaska MN–in person
- 18th, “Gray Area Thinking” for the Larkin Hoffman law firm, Minneapolis, in-person
- 19th, “Transgender 101 for Lawyers” and “Workplace Allyship 101” for the Iowa State Bar Association, Des Moines–in person
- 20th, “Gray Area Thinking” for Twelve Consulting, Minneapolis via online
- 23rd, “Gray Area Thinking” for Mount Calvary Lutheran Church, Excelsior MN, in-person
- 25th, “Gray Area Thinking” for Governor’s Conference on Emergency Management, Brooklyn Center, MN–in person
- 26th, “Gray Area Thinking” for Stritmatter Law Firm, Seattle via online
- 27th, “Gray Area Thinking” for InfoTrack Law Conference via online
- 27th, N.Y. State Bar Association, Women in Law Book Club–discussion of Getting to Ellen via online
- 2nd, Book club discussion of Getting to Ellen via online
- 3rd, “Gray Area Thinking” for Albert Lea (MN) Convenstions and Visitors Bureau
- 5th, “Gray Area Thinking” for Children’s Theater Company, Minneapolis, in-person
- 25th, “Civil vs. Legal Justice Systems” for Chanhassen H.S., District 112
- 7th, “Gray Area Thinking” for Wisconsin Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management, in-person
- 22nd, “Transgender 101” for VA Health Care Systems, St. Cloud MN
- 27th, “Gleaning Authenticity From a Moment of Truth” for Pentair Corp.
- 25th, “Transgender 101 for Employment Lawyers” Minnesota State Bar Association
- 8th, “Gray Area Thinking” for United States Bankruptcy Court, ND Georgia, Atlanta
- 30th, “Workplace Inclusion and Allyship 101” for the City of Saint Paul, via online
- 4th, “Gray Area Thinking” for Cook Hospital, Cook MN
Note: Some engagements are booked but not yet listed here due to time constraints. Please contact me to ensure that a date is open. Thanks!
Happy Holidays to you! My name is Anna McCann and I recently attended a “Gray Area Thinking” training in Red Wing, MN. You and the information you presented was fantastic! Thank you so much for coming and sharing with us.
I work for a non profit organization called Three Rivers Community Action in Zumbrota, MN. Our website is: http://www.threeriverscap.org, if you’d like to check us out to see what we do. The list is long, but the basic gist is that we provide many different services for those in need. That said, every year we have an agency wide staff training and I plan to suggest we have you come and give the same training for that event. Before I do that; however, I need a couple pieces of information first. 1. Would this be something you would be interested in? 2. How much would you charge (travel time and 2-4 hrs. training)? 3. Do you have a discounted rate for non profits? 4. Are you available Friday, April 17th?
I look forward to your response. Thank you in advance for your consideration and information.
Have a wonderful day!
Hi Anna! Thanks for reaching out; yes, this is the kind of work I do (training at organizations) and I’d be happy to come work with your organization. I am available on April 17th too. Because this comment and reply might be public, I’ll share rate information via email. Could you please email me at email@example.com? That’s a way better way for us to communicate anyway. Thanks! ellie