I have a very active talks/presentations/trainings calendar, such that it sometimes is very difficult to timely update this page. Thus, please contact me directly at email@example.com to determine if a particular date or time frame you are considering is open on my calendar. (I do respond to all email inquiries on a timely basis.) I present locally, regionally, nationally, and in Canada, and I am now taking 2023-24 bookings. Also, please see the “representative clients/sectors” page on the menu bar of this site for a listing of prior clients and the sectors that I’ve served. Although this website is more information-filled, additional information can be found at my company website, Human Inspiration Works, LLC.
I have a weekly radio and podcast show on AM950, KTNF in Minnetonka, MN, “Ellie 2.0 Radio” on Saturdays from 10:00-11:00 a.m. CST. You can find a listing of past podcasts and shows here. These shows are for the most part taped in advance, meaning that I have flexibility to present and train in-person when and wherever during the week.
Finally, please note: for some reason, WordPress likes to mix fonts, so as you read below, please understand that I can’t control everything (as much as I’d like to…).
The following list of engagements is current as of January 20, 2023.
- 10th, “Gray Area Thinking” for Green Bay WI Education Association, via online
- 17th, “Living Authentically with Compassion for Self and Others” for Eden Prairie High School, in-person
- 23rd, “Gleaning Authenticity from a Moment of Truth” for Forward Service Corporation (Upward Bound), via online
- 2nd “Legal Issues Facing Transgender Humans,” University of South Dakota School of Law, via online
- 15th, “LGBTQIA+ Justice” for Wayzata Community Church, Wayzata MN, in-person
- 22nd, “Gray Area Thinking” for the Minnesota Governors Conference, Brooklyn Center, MN, in-person
- 8th, “Gray Area Thinking” for the City of St. Paul, via online
- 18th, “Gray Area Thinking” for the Larkin Hoffman law firm, Minneapolis, in-person
- 23rd, “Gray Area Thinking” for Mount Calvary Lutheran Church, Excelsior MN, in-person
- 5th, “Gray Area Thinking” for Children’s Theater Company, Minneapolis, in-person
- 7th “Gray Area Thinking” for Wisconsin Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management, in-person
- 30th, “Workplace Inclusion and Allyship 101” for the City of Saint Paul, via online
Note: Some engagements are booked but not yet listed here due to time constraints. Please contact me to ensure that a date is open. Thanks!