I have a very active talks/presentations/trainings calendar, such that it has become very difficult to timely update this page. (For example, in 2018, I conducted 170+ trainings; the number in 2019 was 154.) Thus, please contact me directly at email@example.com to determine if a particular date or time frame you are considering is open on my calendar. (I do respond to all email inquiries on a timely basis.) I present locally, regionally, nationally and in Canada, and I am now taking 2020-21bookings. Also, please see the “representative clients/sectors” page on the menu bar of this site for a listing of prior clients and the sectors that I’ve served. Although this website is more information-filled, additional information can be found at my company website, Human Inspiration Works, LLC.
Also, I have a weekly radio and podcast show on AM950, KTNF in Minnetonka, MN, “Ellie 2.0 Radio” on Mondays from 7:00-8:00 a.m. CST. You can find a listing of past podcasts and shows here. These shows are for the most part taped in advance, meaning that I have flexibility to present and train in-person wherever during the week.
Finally, please note: for some reason, WordPress likes to mix fonts, so as you read below, please understand that I can’t control everything (as much as I’d like to…).
The following list of engagements is current as of October 11, 2020:
- 1st Multiple “Gray Area Thinking” trainings for Cole Schotz, P.C. via online
- 3rd, held for Library Association to moderate panel of children’s LGBTQ book authors
- 14th “Gray Area Thinking,” for the North Star SHRM chapter, via online
- 21st “Gray Area Thinking,” for West Academic, via online
- 22nd “Transgender 101,” for a major medical facility’s team members, via online
- 2nd “Bridging Divides” keynote for CVS Health, via online
- 27th Various talks, including a keynote, for the Colorado Bar Association CLE, via online
- 28th “Getting Past the Bumpiness: White Fragility and Skin Color,” Chief Legal Officers Group, Health Partners as sponsor, via online
- 29th “Getting Past the Bumpiness: White Fragility and Skin Color,” for Washington County, MN, via online
- 30th “Getting Past the Bumpiness: White Fragility and Skin Color,” for a major Minnesota county’s team members, via online
- 4th Post-election online Town Hall, “Hope for America! Next Steps…” free and open to the public; click here for a ticket
- 5th “Transgender 101,” for Ameren Corp., via online
- 10th “Gray Area Thinking,” for a major Minnesota banking organization’s team members, via online
- 12th Book Club to discuss Getting to Ellen: A Memoir about Love, Honesty and Gender Change, via online
- 17th “Bridging Divides,” for the St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, via online
- 17th Presentation to law enforcement education class, St. Mary’s University, Minneapolis, via online
- Held for a federal government client
- 2nd “Gray Area Thinking,” for St. Croix County, WI team members, via online
- 4th “Getting Past the Bumpiness: White Fragility and Skin Color,” for a major Minnesota banking organization’s team members, via online
- 10th “Getting Past the Bumpiness: White Fragility and Skin Color,” 4th Judicial District, MN, via online
- 12th Keynote and breakout session, Chippewa Falls WI Area Unified School District conference, via online
- 1st Topic to be determined, Association of University Women, Minneapolis
Note: Some engagements are booked but not yet listed here due to time constraints. Please contact me to ensure that a date is open. Thanks!