I have a very active talks/presentations/trainings calendar, such that it has become very difficult to timely update this page. (For example, in 2018, I conducted 170+ trainings; the number in 2019 was 154.) Thus, please contact me directly at email@example.com to determine if a particular date or time frame you are considering is open on my calendar. (I do respond to all email inquiries on a timely basis.) I present locally, regionally, nationally and in Canada, and I am now taking 2020-21bookings. Also, please see the “representative clients/sectors” page on the menu bar of this site for a listing of prior clients and the sectors that I’ve served. Although this website is more information-filled, additional information can be found at my company website, Human Inspiration Works, LLC.
Also, I have a weekly radio and podcast show on AM950, KTNF in Minnetonka, MN, “Ellie 2.0 Radio” on Mondays from 7:00-8:00 a.m. CST. You can find a listing of past podcasts and shows here. These shows are for the most part taped in advance, meaning that I have flexibility to present and train in-person wherever during the week.
Finally, please note: for some reason, WordPress likes to mix fonts, so as you read below, please understand that I can’t control everything (as much as I’d like to…).
The following list of engagements is current as of May 16, 2020:
- 5th “We’re All in This Together,” Community conversation re: grit and resiliency, via Zoom (click here to see Eventbrite registration)
- 7th “Workplace Allyship 101,” St. Paul City Attorney’s Office, St. Paul–Cancelled due to the Virus
- 11th “Gray Area Thinking®,” a major governmental banking entity, Twin Cities–Converting to online
- 12th “Workplace Allyship 101,” via Zoom (click here to see Eventbrite registration)
- 15th “Transgender 101,” via Zoom (click here to see Eventbrite registration)–Postponed
- 21st “Gray Area Thinking®,” Chippewa Valley SHRM, Eau Claire WI–Postponed due to virus
- 21st “Changed Genders, Changed Perspectives,” via Zoom (click here to see Eventbrite registration)
- 2nd “Gray Area Thinking,” to a major governmental banking entity, Twin Cities
- 9th “We’re All in This Together 2!–Resiliency,” via Zoom (click here to see Eventbrite registration)
- 10th “White Fragility” as part of a joint presentation, Saint Paul Chamber of Commerce via online
- 11th “Changed Genders, Changed Perspectives,” Wisconsin State Bar Association–Cancelled due to virus
- 18th “Overcoming ‘Othering’: Radical Inclusion and Authenticity,” via Zoom (click here to see Eventbrite registration)
- 23rd “Transgender Health Care Panel,” Mossier Proud to Work Conference via online
- 24th “Overcoming ‘Othering’: Radical Inclusion and Authenticity,” Mossier Proud to Work Conference via online
- 24th “Transgender 101,” Mossier Proud to Work Conference via online
- 29th “Transgender 101,” Federal Judicial Center, Providence RI–Cancelled due to virus
- 9th Program to be determined, Upward Bound Wisconsin via online
- 21st “Workplace Allyship 101,” Allianz Life Insurance Company via online
- 19th “Gray Area Thinking®” and other talks, CVS Health, Hartford CT via online
- 24th “Transgender 101,” Federal Judicial Center, San Diego–Cancelled due to virus
- 18-19th Various talks in Denver for the Althea Center for Engaged Spirituality/Mariposa–Postponed due to virus
- 22nd “Gray Area Thinking,” in Eau Claire and Menomonie, WI
- 23rd Held for a potential client
- 3rd, held for Library Association to moderate panel of children’s LGBTQ book authors
- 17th Presentation to law enforcement education class, St. Mary’s University, Minneapolis
Note: Some engagements are booked but not yet listed here due to time constraints. Please contact me to ensure that a date is open. Thanks!