I have a very active talks/presentations/trainings calendar, such that it has become very difficult to timely update this page. (For example, in 2018, I conducted 170+ trainings; the number in 2019 was 154.) Thus, please contact me directly at email@example.com to determine if a particular date or time frame you are considering is open on my calendar. (I do respond to all email inquiries on a timely basis.) I present locally, regionally, nationally and in Canada, and I am now taking 2020-21bookings. Also, please see the “representative clients/sectors” page on the menu bar of this site for a listing of prior clients and the sectors that I’ve served. Although this website is more information-filled, additional information can be found at my company website, Human Inspiration Works, LLC.
Also, I have a weekly radio and podcast show on AM950, KTNF in Minnetonka, MN, “Ellie 2.0 Radio” on Mondays from 7:00-8:00 a.m. CST. You can find a listing of past podcasts and shows here. These shows are for the most part taped in advance, meaning that I have flexibility to present and train in-person wherever during the week.
Finally, please note: for some reason, WordPress likes to mix fonts, so as you read below, please understand that I can’t control everything (as much as I’d like to…).
The following list of engagements is current as of February 21, 2021:
- 10th “Getting Past the Bumpiness: White Fragility and Skin Color,” 4th Judicial District, MN, via online
- 12th Keynote and breakout session, Chippewa Falls WI Area Unified School District conference, via online
- 16th “Gray Area Thinking,” Wisconsin Association of School Personnel Administrators conference.
- 24th “Gray Area Thinking,” for the Town of Suffield CT D&I series, via online
- 25th Topic to be determined, NE TIDER, Harford CT, via online
- 1st Topic to be determined, Association of University Women, Minneapolis.
- 3rd “Gray Area Thinking,” for Pablo Company, via online.
- 10th “Transgender 101,” for MN ADOPT via online.
- 5th “Changed Genders, Changed Perspectives,” for cleverbridge, via online
- 8th “Getting to Ellen: Gleaning Authenticity from a Moment of Truth,” for Willkie Farr law firm, via online
- 10th “Disparities in MN,” for City of Lakes Rotary Club, via online
- 10th Topic to be determined for Bremer Bank leadership team, via online
- 16th “Changed Genders, Changed Perspectives,” for Owatonna Business Women, via online
- 23rd “Living Authentically” for Pride Institute, via online
- 31st “The ‘Q’ in LGBTQ: Allyship and Understanding,” for Element Fleet Corporation, via online
- 6th “Understanding Aging LGBTQ Humans,” for St. Paul Senior Workers Association, via online
- 16th “Workplace Allyship 101,” for a major national company that asks it not be identified, via online
- 29th “Allyship 101,” for Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism, via online
- 29th “Getting Past the Bumpiness: White Fragility and Skin Color,” Minnesota Continuing Legal Education, via online
- 4th “Gray Area Thinking,” for Fourth Judicial District, MN, via online
- 17th “Bridging Divides,” for Colorado Judicial System, via online
- 18th “Workplace Allyship 101,” for Colorado Judicial System, via online
- 19th “Workplace Allyship 101,” for La Crosse WI SHRM Chapter, via online.
- 10th Presentation to be determined, Wisconsin State Bar Association
- 25th “Gender in the Workplace,” Defense Research Institute conference, Minneapolis, live or via online.
- 26th Multiple talks, Association of Continuing Legal Education, Minneapolis, live or via online.
Note: Some engagements are booked but not yet listed here due to time constraints. Please contact me to ensure that a date is open. Thanks!