I have a very active talks/presentations/trainings calendar, such that it sometimes is very difficult to timely update this page. Thus, please contact me directly at email@example.com to determine if a particular date or time frame you are considering is open on my calendar. (I do respond to all email inquiries on a timely basis.) I present locally, regionally, nationally, and in Canada, and I am now taking 2023-24 bookings. Also, please see the “representative clients/sectors” page on the menu bar of this site for a listing of prior clients and the sectors that I’ve served. Although this website is more information-filled, additional information can be found at my company website, Human Inspiration Works, LLC.
I have a weekly radio and podcast show on AM950, KTNF in Minnetonka, MN, “Ellie 2.0 Radio” on Saturdays from 10:00-11:00 a.m. CST. You can find a listing of past podcasts and shows here. These shows are for the most part taped in advance, meaning that I have flexibility to present and train in-person when and wherever during the week.
Finally, please note: for some reason, WordPress likes to mix fonts, so as you read below, please understand that I can’t control everything (as much as I’d like to…).
The following list of engagements is current as of November 20, 2022.
- 22nd “Transgender 101 for Lawyers” for a major Minneapolis/national law firm, via online
- 22nd “Advocating for LGBTQ+ Humans” presentation to Univ. of North Dakota class on policy and systems, via online
- 8th “Gray Area Thinking” in Victoria, BC for the British Columbia Ombudsperson agency, in-person
- 14th “Gray Area Thinking” for Hennepin County MN Dept of Corrections, in-person
- 15th “Legal System, not a Justice System” for criminal justice class, Chanhassen High School, in-person
- 10th, “Gray Area Thinking” for Green Bay WI Education Association, via online
- 23rd, “Gleaning Authenticity from a Moment of Truth” for Forward Service Corporation (Upward Bound), via online
- 15th, “LGBTQIA+ Justice” for Wayzata Community Church, Wayzata MN, in-person
- 7th “Gray Area Thinking” for Wisconsin Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management, in-person
Note: Some engagements are booked but not yet listed here due to time constraints. Please contact me to ensure that a date is open. Thanks!